Puamana #5a, Princeville, Hawaii

$1,099,000

Previous Next

2

Beds

2

Baths

1,214

Square feet

About Puamana #5a

Puamana 5A is a freshly renovated and stylishly decorated two-bedroom, two-bathroom single-level townhome in Princeville with two breezy lanais for dining or relaxing in the colorful tropical setting. Beautiful updates have been made throughout the living space, bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen. In 2023, it rented for $461/night (avg.) and grossed $127,253 with a guest occupancy of 76% and 12% owner occupancy (44 nights), totaling 88% (meaning it could have generated $147,520 in potential income for 2023 if the owners didn't use it for 44 days). Current bookings for 2024 already total $93,000(+). Being sold fully furnished and turn-key, including newer appliances, TV, beach toys...everything you'll need to feel at home or operate your own vacation rental business with an abundance of 5-star reviews. Puamana is ideally located in the Visitor Destination Area of Princeville on the North Shore of Kauai. This means you have options with this property. You can vacation rent, long-term rent, or live in it. Go to the golf course to view the sunset, or cross the street and go down to Anini Beach. Princeville Shopping Center, the park, and the library are 1/3 mile away, along with Foodland Market, Ace Hardware, shops, and restaurants, which are convenient for you and your guests. Princeville offers everyone an active lifestyle with pedestrian pathways, golf, surfing, fishing, tennis, pickleball, multiple beach trails, etc. Explore nearby Hanalei or Kilauea, or stay home at Puamana and enjoy the pool. Kaua'i is yours!

Features of Puamana #5a

MLS® # 710502
Price $1,099,000
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms 2.00
Full Baths 2
Square Footage 1,214
Acres 0.00
Year Built 1979
Type Condo
Sub-Type End Unit, Garden, Ground Unit, Single Level
Status Active
Property Taxes 4,492
Land Tenure Fee Simple

Community Information

Address Puamana #5a
Subdivision PRINCEVILLE
Project PUAMANA
City Princeville
State Hawaii
Zip Code 96722

Amenities

Parking Assigned
View Garden
Oceanfront Parcel No
Has Pool Yes

Interior

Appliances Disposal, Microwave Hood, Refrigerator, Range/Oven

Additional Information

Date Listed May 2nd, 2024
Days on Market 21
Zoning R-10
Foreclosure No
Short Sale No
HOA Fees 1143.44

Listing Map

Request a Showing

Provide a valid email address.
When would you like to view this property?